Keoka Madaya Rug
A fresh take on classic Afghani hand-knotted textiles. In easy-to-decorate tones of cream and tan, the light and airy colorway of the this rug anchors the room with versatility and neutral appeal. The texture-rich wool pile features a ribbed construction that lends unique linear details to a dynamic geometric pattern.
- SIZES: 8' x 10', 9' x 12', 10' x 14'
- COLORS: Blanc de Blanc, Angora, Creme Brulee, Vanilla Ice
- CONSTRUCTION: Hand Knotted
- ORIGIN: India
- MATERIAL: 70% Wool 30% Viscose
- CARE: Blot stains immediately and clean with a mild soap and cold water. Blot dry with clean, absorbent towel. Avoid prolonged exposure to moisture. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off, and shedding will reduce over time.
- PLEASE NOTE: all rug sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/-3"
- LEAD TIME: 2-4 weeks
- REQUIRES FREIGHT DELIVERY