Hand-tufted of hardy jute and soft wool, the Mercia collection brings textural details and contemporary appeal with unique linear motifs and neutral colorways. The tan and gray looped pile of the Friesian rug provides a global appeal that pairs perfectly with an intriguing chevron and geometric design. These natural fibers work best in a low traffic area of the home.
- SIZE: 9' x 12'
- COLOR: Beige, Black & Taupe
- CONSTRUCTION: Hand Tufted
- ORIGIN: India
- MATERIAL: 50% Jute 50% Wool
- CARE: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove. Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent color change.
- PLEASE NOTE: all rug sizes are nominal, accepted variance is +/-3"
- LEAD TIME: 1 to 2 weeks
- REQUIRES FREIGHT DELIVERY - 90 lbs.